In case you live under a rock, I will inform you that today is the Diablo 3 launch day. I’ve been sifting through the first day feedback on facebook and honestly, its a mixed bag. This isnt abnormal for the internet gaming community – theres the fanboi’s and the haters.. and its seems most of the people who end up on a facebook page belong to one of the two categories.
There are reports of people having already finished the game on normal difficulty, which would indicate it can be done within 24 hours.. I guess the actual campaign isn’t all that long. The good news is there is a good amount of replay value out of multiple difficulties and random dungeons.
People who love the game say its a great , and fluid, continuation of the series
What people who love it are saying:
- “Woke up this morning. First thing i said to myself, Great day to go teasure hunting in the fiery pits of hell. nuff said.”
- “act 1 done Diablo so far blizzard has not disappointed!”
- “really gorgeous game blizzard well done!”
- “Bravo Blizzard….bravo…got to Act 2, level 15….impressed. Love it!”
People who are hating on the game say there is a lack of character customization, and that it’s too easy.
What some haters are saying:
- “I’m very disappointed, feels like meeting a long lost friend only to find out it’s been lobotomized.”
- “Extremely disappointed with Blizzard on dropping the ball on this. Can’t install after trying for weeks, can’t even comment on the support forums because my account is expired or cancelled (thought I note Blizzard has gladly taken my money for a game I can’t even install, let alone play) so I can’t even try to participate in helping myself. This is the last time I try to pre-order or buy anything online from them again, I can promise you that.”
- And gotta love this guy : “Hey guys, you took a really great legacy, dragged it out and ruined it. Why did you have to make the game so much like wow? Its not that kind of game. Thanks for ruining my hopes and dreams faggots.”