Those of you who have been thinking about trying out Tera Online are in luck. En Masse Entertainment has decided to allow players to try the game for 7 days.
I personally got my fill of this game in the open beta weekend before launch. Its worth a look if you have never played or if you are curious what an action mmo plays like.
According to the Tera Blog there will be some limitations to free trial players:
There are a few play limitations in the TERA 7 Day Trial.
- Area chat
- Bargaining at the brokerage
- Party search
- Whispers (you will be able to whisper to players on your friends list)
- Trade broker
- Parcel post system (you will be able to receive mail)
- Establishing a friends list (you will be able to accept friends’ invitations)
- Voting in the political system
- Setting up or applying to a guild (you can accept a guild invitation)